Innovative, flexible and recyclable
Over the past six months, we have introduced you to a number of new developments in our company LabelProfi. In addition to labels, we have expanded our production with the flexible packaging. In the production of packaging, we have paid a great deal of attention to the latest trends in the development of innovative materials that enable quality, flexible and, above all, recyclable packaging.
Here is a brief summary of the latest innovative materials that we offer to our customers:
- Full PE material structure for pouches and films; suitable for packaging dry and frozen products, that do not need oxygen and water vapour barrier. 100% recyclable.
Full BOPP material structure for pouches and films; suitable for packaging dry and frozen products (candies, dry pasta, mill products,...) that do not need oxygen and water vapour barrier. 100% recyclable.
- Mono sealable paper 65g; suitable for packaging dry, non-greasy products as primary or secondary packaging, good tensile strength; suitable for pasta, candy,... 100% recyclable.
- Futamura barrier compostable materials; used as mono or duplex materials, suitable for domestic or industrial composting; optimal use primarily as mono films without laminatecan; suitable for dry and greasy foods.
- Mono PET in mono cellulosic materials for freezing and baking bread in foil; used for freezing and baking with foil, thus protecting the product from environmental influences and manipulation during preparation, processing and storage. 100% recyclable.
- Ultra High barrier (UHB) film for packaging nuts and dried fruits; it is a high barrier film, used as a sealing layer when laminated with PET or BOPP material. It could be sealed by 85 degree and has a barrier properties similar to Aluminium. 100% recyclable.